Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WEEKEND BEFORE SCHOOL FUN MESS

What a weekend before another year of school. First of all I now have a senior and am not really sure, yet, how I feel about that. We went to Schliterbahn Friday as a last hoorah before school starts. What a great idea, right? Maybe not so much. The very first slide we went on I hit bottom somehow and I do believe I broke my tailbone. Walking, standing, sitting, lying, bending, really anything is a chore to do...ouch. Eryn got a tremendous sunburn on her face and looked like she needed to be in the burn unit...her face is so swollen and peeling still today. So the poor thing had to go to her first day of school, as top dog in high school, looking like she was beaten. I will rethink the whole fun, family day next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment