Thursday, October 4, 2012

LUNCHBOX IDEAS - 10/04/2012

Tomorrow's lunch is, again, tricked up leftovers from what we had for dinner.  Dinner was pot roast, carrots, and mashed potatoes, so I did a little rearranging and came up with the following:

Grilled pork pot roast and cheese on a southwest tortilla - George forman's are the best!!
Loaded potato patties - I had about 2 cups of mashed potatoes left over so I added about 1 cup of italian bread crumbs, 1 cup of pepper jack and cheddar shredded cheese, 1/4 cup of green onions, and 1 egg.  Mixed it all together, made it in to patties, and put it in a hot skillet with about 1tbsp of oil.  Cooked it for about 3-4 minutes on both sides until they were firm and brown.
homemade crockpot applesauce - recipe found on pinterest (easier than you would imagine and freezable)
cantaloup (my youngest daughter does not like cantaloup - crazy I know - so she got grapes)
animal crackers

My oldest daughter is a little skeptical about the wrap, but I do believe it will be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment