Thursday, September 27, 2012

DIY ALL PURPOSE CLEANER

I absolutely love all the DIY stuff out there.  I haven't bought laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, or all purpose cleaner in months...maybe up to a year.  The following is my favorite all purpose cleaner and it works awesome.  I found the recipe on Pinterest and here: http://autumnlists.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/6-reasons-why-my-cleaning-solutions-are-totally-boss/#.  It also has several other cleaners.

ALL PURPOSE CLEANER:

2 cups hot water (I nuked it for about 2 minutes)
2 tbsp Borax (dissolve in hot water)
1/4 c whte vinegar
1/2 c castille soap (I used Dr. Bonner's peppermint castile soap.  Smells great...really clean smelling)

After the Borax has been dissolved mix other ingredients and then add to a spray bottle.  I recycled an empty cleaning bottle. 

This works great.  I use it to clean off cabinets when cleaning up after meals including my flat top stove. 


No comments:

Post a Comment