Wednesday, September 12, 2012

LUNCHBOX FOR TEENS 09/12/2012

I'm just a little tired this morning.  Sons of Anarchy started last night and didn't end until 10:30, so I didn't get to sleep until after 11pm.  That is way past my bedtime :).  So, today I am a little fuzzy and the coffee is not working.  The Rangers did win though, so that is making me smile instead of the fuzziness.  I spent a little more time on lunch last night than I really wanted to.  When I actually go in to work, that is 3 hours of commute on top of my 8 hours of work.  I'm usually gone from 7:30am to 6 or 6:30pm.  I should have just thrown some sandwiches together with some cheeseits and grapes, but no, I didn't want to disappoint the rotten girls :).  So, I did this instead:

english muffin pizzas - whole wheat english muffins, spaghetti sauce, motzerella cheese, pepperoni
banana pudding - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/not-yo-mamas-banana-pudding-recipe/index.html
pasta salad - added grape tomatoes and fresh bell pepper to boxed pasta salad mix
grapes

 
UPDATE:  one girl LOVED this.  The other one did not like the pizzas on English muffins but LOVED everything else except I was asked to not put grapes in with the banana pudding.  I will try these pizza bites on thin bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment