Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LUNCHBOX FOR TEENS 09/11/2012

I just cannot get going this morning.  The coffee is NOT working.  I have to actually go in to work today and I am not looking forward to it.  The lunch I made for the girls today is kind of mismatched and a little boring but not only did I work yesterday, but also had to take my youngest for her yearly check up, grocery shop, finish putting up the bananas, put dinner together in the crockpot, and watch the Hunger Games with the family.  No wonder I'm tired.
Here is what the girls get today:

Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with White whole wheat bread, natural peanut butter and sugar free grape jelly (was going to try to make the rollups but was sidetracked by the movie playing and forgot to flatten the bread.  Rolling it up was not working with the bread not flattened :)
Ritz bits
Dinner salad with honey mustard dressing
Low fat low sugar banana pudding (2 small boxes sugar free french vanilla pudding, 2 cups milk, 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt.  use mixer to mix until smooth.  in another bowl mix together 1 8oz low fat cream cheese and 1 can low fat sweetened condensed milk.  Mix until smooth then fold in sugar free Cool Whip.  Add to pudding mixture and mix until combined.  In a 9x13 pan layer vanilla wafers in bottom then top with a banana.  poor half the mixture on top and then top with another layer of vanilla wafers and bananas.  poor the rest of the pudding mixture and top with vanilla wafers...I used low fat vanilla wafers.)
 
UPDATE:  I was afraid they would not like the honey mustard dressing.  Eryn only likes ranch and Reygan only likes zesty italian, however, they both loved the dressing.  They liked the lunch but not really the spicy ritz bitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment