Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lunchbox for teen girls 09/06/2012

I cannot believe it is already Thursday.  Where did this week go?  Yesterday's lunch was a HUGE success.  They loved the guacamole turkey (or ham) wrap and definitely want it again.  As soon as I got home from work yesterday I sat down to dinner, prepared by my sweetheart, and then went straight in to making lunches.  Today's lunch is a definite trial, but I know that my oldest daughter liked it when I made it a couple of months ago.  We shall see how they like it in their lunchbox.  Today I remembered to put a joke in their bags.  Let's see if these blonde girls get them.

Today's lunch:

Southwest Blackbean salad - found recipe on pinterest and here:  http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/06/southwestern-black-bean-salad.html
watermelon and grapes
goldfish cookies
turkey (or ham depending on the girl) and cheese rollup

Looks good to me!!!

 
UPDATE:  They liked this but asked that I shred the cheddar cheese I put on here instead of just put chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment